While spending quality time in Elounda Olea Villas and Apartments and enjoying most comfortable vacations, you may visit the following places that are located nearby our residences, where you can see the wonders of nature and humans being unfolded in front of your eyes:
- The Ancient Olous, a Minoan city-state with its own currency, sunk in the shallow sea.
- The small island of Spinalonga and the beach of Kolokytha.
- The monasteries and churches of the north Mirabello, known as the Athos of Crete
- The church of Virgin Mary, a church of 14th century, near the village of Kritsa
- The Ancient Lato near Kritsa , one of the well-preserved towns of the Minoan era.
- The stone windmills at Canal, Vrouhas, and Louma
- The "Katharo Plateau", with paleontological findings
- The Gaidouronisi (island of donkeys) or Cryssi
- Mohlos (archaeological site - fishing-village).
- The southern beaches of the prefecture (Ahlia, Mavros Kolympos etc.).